Spartan Infrastructure, Inc.
Last Updated: 6/23/2018
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you (your name, email address, and phone number), and non-personal information or information that does not uniquely identify you (your job title, company name, the number of employees at your company, and state), directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when using the Site or contact Spartan using an online contact form.
When you use the Site, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. We may also use third-party website analytics tools (Google Analytics) that collect information about user traffic on the Site. The information we collect using automated means may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Site (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Site (including whether you are a repeat or first-time visitor); and
- Information about actions taken on the Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use personal information we obtain about you to:
- provide you with services you request;
- send you emails or other information or materials you request;
- maintain a record of your use of the Site; •respond to your questions and comments;
- communicate with you about our services that may be of interest to you;
- operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the services we offer;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreements between Spartan and our customers;
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards; and
- in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We may disclose non-personal information about our users without restriction. We may disclose personal information to:
- contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures (for more information, see the “Your Choices” section below);
- comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- enforce our rights arising from any agreements between Spartan and our customers; and/or
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Spartan users of our Site, or others.
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Cookies: Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site’s features.
Marketing Emails: If we have sent you a marketing email, you may choose not to receive subsequent marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
Web Analytics: You may opt-out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you by our web analytics vendor by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Third-Party Advertising: If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes, you can opt out by contacting us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
Spartan uses industry standard security techniques including firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and monitoring in an effort to protect personal information under our control. After a user logs into his/her account on the Site, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect web sessions using both server authentication and data encryption in an effort to keep data safe and secure.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. If applicable, each user using the Site may be given a unique username and a private password. If you have an account, we require you to change your password on a regular basis, and you are prohibited from divulging your password to other individuals.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not directed to, and Spartan does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
You may opt-out of receiving communications about special offers or programs by clicking on a link provided at the bottom of the email communication.
Application of United States Laws
Please write to:
Spartan Infrastructure, Inc.
6644 E Thomas Rd
Mesa, AZ 85215
Or, email: email@example.com